Solar Water Heater In Pakistan
If you are looking for the solar water heater OR so-called solar water geyser. Then you have come to the right place. Our company EnerQuip Pvt Ltd is the biggest stockist in Pakistan. We have the least minimum price of units.
What is a solar water heater?
Solar water heater (SWH) is the conversion of sunlight into heat for water heating using a solar thermal collector. A variety of configurations is available at varying costs to provide solutions in different climates and latitudes.
SWHs are widely used for residential and industrial applications. A sun-facing collector heats a working fluid that passes into a storage system for later use.
The warming impact of radiation is clear and it’s standard that a container of cold water, left exposed to the sun are raised in temperature.
Solar water heater systems area unit designed to create convenient use of this development. The Solar water heater tank will heat water up to 90-degree C.
Solar water heater worldwide popular systems include varied inventions many and many others and several other developed refreshable energy skills that are sound recognized for several centuries.
solar water heaters are developed by and developing countries.
How Do Solar Water Heating Systems Work?
A solar water heater is active (pumped) and passive (convection-driven). They use water only, or both water and a working fluid.
It is independently or as hybrids with electric or gas heaters. In large-scale installations, mirrors may concentrate sunlight into a smaller collector.
Solar water heating systems: use solar panels, called collectors, fitted to your roof. These collect heat from the sun and use it to heat up water which is stored in a hot water cylinder.
A boiler or immersion heater can be used as a back-up to heat the water further to reach the temperature you want.
There are two types of Units:
- Evacuated tubes – a bank of glass tubes mounted on the roof tiles.
- Flat plate collectors, which can be fixed on the roof tiles or integrated into the roof.
Larger solar panels can also be arranged to provide some contribution to heating your home as well. However, the amount of heat provided is generally very small and it is not normally considered worthwhile.
The Benefits Of Solar Water Heating
- Hot water throughout the year. The system works all year round, though you’ll need to heat the water further with a boiler or immersion heater during the winter months.
- Reduced energy bills. Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Lower carbon footprint. Solar hot water is a green, renewable heating system and can reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
Technical Parameters Of Solar Water Heater
Inner tank SUS 304-2B/0.41mm
Outer tank Galvanized steel/0.41mm
Insulation high-density polyurethane foam 50mm
Vacuum tube 47*1500mm/58*1800mm
SS-CU-AIN/ALN or AL-N-AL coating
Bracket Galvanized steel 1.5mm/SUS 201 1.2mm
Accessories UV stabilized high-temperature silicon
Capacity 100L 150L 200L 250L 300L(according to customers’ requirement)
Is Solar Water Heating Right For Your Home?
- Do you have a sunny place to put a solar water heater? You’ll need around five square meters of roof space which faces East to West through South and receives direct sunlight for the main part of the day. It doesn’t have to be mounted on a roof, however. They can be fixed to a frame on a flat roof or hang from a wall.
- Do you have space for a larger, or an extra, hot solar water heater cylinder? If a dedicated cylinder is not already installed then you will usually need to replace the existing cylinder.
- Is your current boiler compatible with the solar water heater? Most conventional boiler and hot water cylinder systems are compatible. If your boiler is a combination boiler (combi) and you don’t currently have a hot water tank.
Maintenance costs for systems are generally very low. Once fitted your installer should leave written details of any maintenance checks that you can carry out from time to time to ensure the units are working properly.
Why Choose Us
EnerQuip Trading Company offers the least minimum price in Pakistan. We can supply the units in any part of Pakistan.
Contact us Now!