The Benefits Of Solar Water Heating
- Hot water throughout the year. The system works all year round, though you’ll need to heat the water further with a boiler or immersion heater during the winter months.
- Reduced energy bills. Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Lower carbon footprint. Solar hot water is a green, renewable heating system and can reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
How Do Solar Water Heating Systems Work?
Solar water heating systems: use solar panels, called collectors, fitted to your roof. These collect heat from the sun and use it to heat up water which is stored in a hot water cylinder.
A boiler or immersion heater can be used as a back-up to heat the water further to reach the temperature you want.
There are two types of solar water heating panels:
- Evacuated tubes – a bank of glass tubes mounted on the roof tiles.
- Flat plate collectors, which can be fixed on the roof tiles or integrated into the roof.
Larger solar panels can also be arranged to provide some contribution to heating your home as well. However, the amount of heat provided is generally very small and it is not normally considered worthwhile.
Technical Parameters Of Solar Water Heater
Inner tank SUS 304-2B/0.41mm
Outer tank Galvanized steel/0.41mm
Insulation high-density polyurethane foam 50mm
Vacuum tube 47*1500mm/58*1800mm
SS-CU-AIN/ALN or AL-N-AL coating
Bracket Galvanized steel 1.5mm/SUS 201 1.2mm
Accessories UV stabilized high-temperature silicon
Capacity 100L 150L 200L 250L 300L(according to customers’ requirement)
Is Solar Water Heating Right For Your Home?
- Do you have a sunny place to put a solar water heater? You’ll need around five square meters of roof space which faces East to West through South and receives direct sunlight for the main part of the day. The solar water heater doesn’t have to be mounted on a roof, however. They can be fixed to a frame on a flat roof or hang from a wall.
- Do you have space for a larger, or an extra, hot solar water heater cylinder? If a dedicated solar water heater cylinder is not already installed then you will usually need to replace the existing cylinder.
- Is your current boiler compatible with the solar water heater? Most conventional boiler and hot water cylinder systems are compatible with solar water heater. If your boiler is a combination boiler (combi) and you don’t currently have a hot water tank, a solar water heater system may not be compatible.
Maintenance costs for solar water heater systems are generally very low. Once fitted your installer should leave written details of any maintenance checks that you can carry out from time to time to ensure the solar water heater is working properly.
Why Choose Us
EnerQuip Trading Company offers the least minimum price of a solar water heater in Pakistan. We can supply you with solar water heater units in any part of Pakistan.
Contact us Now!
Our Representatives for | Solar Water Geyser | Solar Water Heater
- Mr. Zaheer Aslam: 0312-5823084
- Mr. Zaheer Aslam Watsapp: 0301-8500761